Today was a big day for me! I tried cereal for the first time! I wasn't real sure about how it tasted but I was a big boy and ate a good bit of it. I'm not sure how much I actually got in my mouth but I tried very hard and I did a great job. I also tried some apple juice a few days ago...I'm not really sure about it either but I am getting used to it. I am getting to be such a big boy! I am still trying to find my thumb but I have recently discovered my feet and I love to watch them kick. I have begun to grab and hold onto things and I try to put everything in my mouth. I am also trying to sit up on my own and I really enjoy sitting in my bumbo seat my auntie Jennifer gave me. It won't be long now!
I found my feet!
My Bumbo Seat
Megan and Jason's Wedding Reception

No comments:
Post a Comment